Right now, it is 5:30 am and I am listening to my sweet baby cry... we are trying to get him sleeping through the night and it is so hard for me! I want to go get him and make him happy, but I know this is for the greater good. My heart hurts for him... so to distract myself, I thought that I would post some WONDERFUL news! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first child after 4 long years and an adoption that didn't go through. They are such faithful people and have been so good in being patient and trusting in the Lord's timeline. The deserve nothing but the best! Modern medicine is a miracle! Heidi is 12 weeks along and doing well. CONGRATS TROY AND HEIDI! (hope you're OK with us sharing the good news!)

8 comments:
That is so exciting!! Please tell them congratulations from us! We are so happy to hear their fabulous news!!
I don't even know your sister but that news just makes me so happy. Good luck with the sleeping through the night. We started doing that with Morgen once he was 10 months old and it only took a few nights of tears (both mommy and baby) before we were all waking up refreshed and happy. Hopefully Ryan will figure it out soon.
I am SOOOOOOOO happy for them! They have got to be just super excited! Yeah!!! You are strong and you have to remember that Ryan will learn how to soothe himself back to sleep. You can do it!
Congrats on the new niece/nephew! So exciting. Modern medicine is truly a blessing. As for the sleeping thing, we feel your pain. Laralyn has decided that she now wants to be up for the day sometime between 5:30 and 6:00am She's turning into a morning person, just like her dad. Yikes.
Yay! I'm so excited for them. What wonderful news to hear!
Lisa, it is so hard to let them cry it out...so hard. Good for you for sticking it out, you will feel like a million bucks when he sleeps through and so do you! What adorable pictures from the beach...Ryan is a beach bum already :). I love his big boy hair now, laying flat. He looks so cute! What FANTASTIC news for Troy and Heidi, congratulations! You deserve it!!
It's comforting to know that Jacob isn't the only baby crying it out. I hope that he settles into sleeping through the night for you.
Congrats on the baby news! It is so exciting to hear that kind of news, and even more so when a couple has been trying for so long.
Post a Comment