A couple days ago I went and got this for Ryan to help his congestion and cough. It was the first night in a week hat he slept 6 consecutive hours. When we came to my parents house, we forgot to bring it. After Thursday night, I told Brett that we needed to go buy some more to see if it would help again. IT DID! I feel much more rested. So, i would recommend this product to anyone! It is not just for colds, I think that it is supposed to help with just fussy babies too! (I should get some advertising pay for this,right?)
3 comments:
i love that picture of ryan in the hat. his little look made me laugh. it is so cute! i'm sorry he has been sick. i hate sucking noses. it's like torture and jada hates it, but oh well. i just pin her down and suck away. it's really for the best. i try and tell her but i don't think she gets it:)
Those big blue eyes are sooo cute! Having sick kids is the worst. Tyler is getting a cold and I'm sure he'll pass it to the rest of us! Good luck!
I use the Vick's stuff too- isn't it amazing! I hope little Ryan is feeling better. Sick babies are never fun.
Post a Comment