We are back in NYC! After a crazy and exahusting week of moving to our new apartment (student housing) we can take a deep breath and enjoy being back in the city for our last few months! Well, after we get back from Baltimore on Monday - we have to get these trips in while we can. Just two picture to post - the first one is really gross, I know, but I could not believe the size of this cockroach that we found in our bathroom in our old apartment. This must have been the mother of all the little cockroaches we had in out kitchen. Go
tta love NYC.
tta love NYC. 
Brett and I went to see Spamalot as a welcome back date. It was a lot of fun! It is really cool to be able to live so close to all of this! It is amazing how the light at the end of the tunnel can really help me to appreciate all the cool things in the city.
4 comments:
Yay for NYC! Hopefully you enjoy your last months there!
Spamalot is actually playing at the Capital theater in SLC right now too. But it is too expensive. I hope you enjoyed it there in NYC. I am sure you are excited for the fun upcoming events! Yeah for you guys!
i have to admit i am jealous of you guys. what a perfect time to live there, before kids and everything. one day you will look back and miss it i bet. one day i will visit ny. that is my vacation goal.
Ugh, I miss you guys so much. At least we have blogging to keep us in contact. I can't wait for the day when you are a little closer than a 3 day drive! Enjoy the last little while before the baby comes, because he will always be here. Trust ME!
Post a Comment