


After spending the last 2 years counting down the months, weeks, days and finally minutes, my 2 brothers returned in all their glory from thier missions. Brett and I got to visit his brother and sister in law and their 2 cute girls in Denver, then spent about 10 days in UT with the rest of the Andersen fam and got to CA 2 days before the big return. Michael came home on Monday the 21st. It was so fun to go to the airport with our signs and balloons and pick him up. I think that he was a little shell shocked to be home and we just spend the whole day just watching him and listening to him talk. It is like when there is a baby in the house - you can just watch it and be entertained... that is how Michael mus have felt. Then we got to do it all over agian on Wednesday for Danny! It was awesome to do the airport thing twice. It was amazing to see my brothers all grown up. I mean, they are very much the same, but there is a maturity and a spirituality that was not there before. It is pretty cool to see. Brett and I were in CA for 3 weeks, so we just hung out with the bros the whole time. We had a great time... I think they were a little tired of not doing much, but we had fun just hanging out.
1 comment:
Wow, Michael and Danny look great. I feel like I was the only one that did n't get to come see them.....too bad. Well, I am so proud of them! You two look like you had a great trip...and NC is beautiful. I am glad you like you apt. Hope you guys have a great summer.
Post a Comment