Saturday, May 5, 2007

Commercial Debut


Who would have ever thought that moving to New York would kick start my acting career! I did my first commerical a few weeks ago and I think it is pretty good - I just might get an award for it :). OK really, my cousin who works at an optical shop knew I wasn't doing anything that day so she roped me in to help out her boss. How could I pass up being on a commercial on citysearch.com! Just don't blink when you watch it... you might miss my magical preformance!http://http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7087966/new_york_ny/devonshire_optical.html

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You're famous!! I expect to see you in TV commercials very soon. ;)

Piper said...

Yay, you're a star. You committed to your role and did a great job. Ryan and I are so proud of you....When are you leaving for Carolina? and aren't you coming to Utah?