Since it has been 6 months, it is time for an update on Jace.
To say that this little guy has me wrapped around his little finger is an understatement.
He is such a momma's boy and is the most attached of all my boys so far. At 6 months, he already cries when anyone else holds him. Which isn't good, for example, when I am giving a talk in church and a sweet lady from our ward tries to help out and Jace is screaming and I can't concentrate... but despite that, I don't mind one bit. He wants me to hold him all the time and is the happiest most content little guy if I am.
He has a quick smile for everyone and a sweet demeanor. His dark brown eyes are enough to melt all people who glance his way.
He has rolled over multiple times, but doesn't do it regularly. He would rather be held.
He can sit for a short time and seems to like being able to see what is going on.
He loves food. He has eaten everything I have given him with no problem. Especially sweet potato fries.
He does NOT sleep through the night. I take that back... he will sleep most of the night IF he is snuggled in my arms. And I let him. See, I am a sucker for this kid. He is only a baby once, I say.
We love this little guy so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment