With dad busy busy with work, theses boys and I do our best to keep busy. Here are some pictures that we have sent to Brett to show him our fun times!
| Yogurt trip... Pinkberry! |
| Trying coconut milk at Ryan's request. We will not be doing that again. Not good. |
| When going through some of Ryan's old clothes, Luke picked out his favorites and insisted that he stay in these clothes the rest of the day. He is an opinionated little guy. |
| On the road.. keeping the sun out of our eyes. I hope I stopped to take this picture... pretty sure I did! |
| And more yogurt trips... 21 choices... mommy's favorite! We sure miss dad when he is at work but my two boys make the time pass pretty quickly. They are (usually) so sweet and fun! |
1 comment:
Hahahaha! I can't believe you braved the hard shelled brown coconuts! Oh my...that does takes some guts...and a hammer! LOL Next time go to the Asian Market over in Rancho (its really close) and get the young thai coconuts. They are white on the outside. They are sooooooo yummy. We blend the meat and the fresh coconut water up in the blender (the meat is not all hard, its really soft and my kids just pick it up and eat it. Anyways, we blend the meat and water up and freeze it into ice cubes, and throw the ice cubes in smoothies with fresh fruit like mangoes, pineapple, bananas, etc. for a tropical yummy smoothie! Just make sure when you get them that they are really white with NO purple discolorations on the bottom at all. That is a sign of an old coconut that is not good anymore. :D
Post a Comment