Sunday, February 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas was so fun with two little boys. We spent the night at my parent's house so they had lots of attention! I love the magic of Christmas with kids. I am already excited for next year!

Luke opening his "sleepy elf" jammies





The cute boys.  They loved their PJs!  Good job, sleepy elf.

Luke got some elmo slippers.. he wasn't quite sure about them  It brought us back to when Ryan (left) got them 2 years earlier.  They both didn't think it was OK to walk with Elmo on thier feet. 

The sisters.  Funny that I am the " real sister" but I look like the odd man out!



We played a very competitive game of Rudolph Relay.  It got pretty intense.

Once we finished playing, Luke decided that it was his turn.  He ran around the house like this for about 20 minutes. 


All Luke needed was a toothbrush and some gumballs!

2 comments:

Quinn Family said...

Your family...intense. Your dad leaping over the chairs head first during seminary musical chairs comes to mind.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Your boys are amazing. UUHMAAZING. I need to hang out with them in real life! soon. You guys are so cute!