Friday, January 27, 2012

19 months

This was supposed to be an 18 month post, but that came and went.  And we really did celebrate Christmas.  Hopefully, I can post those pictures by Valentines Day.  But TODAY is Luke's 19 month old birthday.  I realized that as we were entertaining him by lighting a candle so he could blow it out.  He kept asking for "brda" which I interpreted as birthday which I then took to mean he wanted to blow out a candle.  And as he was doing that I said " Hey!  It is your birthday" ( That was a long, unneccesary explination).   Anyway, this kid just lights up our lives.  He just makes you smile just to look at him.  We are so lucky he is ours. 


Weight:22 lbs ( 8th percentile!)
Heigth: 40th percentile
Cuteness: Off the Charts

Loves to play with: Cars ( always needs more than one), balls and Ryan.  He cries when Ryan goes to preschool!

Loves to eat: fruit, candy.  We need to work on that.

Loves to: watch Elmo, read books, wrestle and watch trucks go by.

Words he says: mom, dad, Ryan, ball, car, milk, all better, dog, ballon, right there, cracker, cheese, cookie, truck, fishy, grandpa, Dan-Dan, Ty-Ty, Christie, baby, hi, bye, diaper, more, MINE



Literally saying " Cheese!"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

His cuteness really is off the charts!