Brett took Ryan on his first "camp-out". In my parent's back yard. It was perfect. We had pizza, went in the spa and then the two of them "camped". It ended little tramatic for Ryan. Brett was having a hard time sleeping what with all of the noises and spinklers going on... so he went inside to read for a bit. Of course while he was out of the tent, Ryan woke up. Brett was just inside so he could hear Ryan stuggling to get out of the tent. That was the end of the camping for Ry. Despite that, I think he had fun. He talks about doing it again, but Dad has assured him that he will stay in the tent next time.
2 comments:
I found your blog! Super exciting.
this is awesome! I remember doing this when I was little. Best parents everrrr!
Post a Comment