"How do you do it"? was the comment I got from the EZ lube guy. He was referring to taking care of the two little guys I have the pleasure of calling mine. This trip to EZ Lube was pretty comical. It was all normal stuff for me, but when it is being witnessed by a stanger, everything seems more exaggerated. First Luke was throwing his snacks everywhere and Ryan was spilling his water all over the floor. Then, while I was in the middle of getting the low down on our car Ryan says he needed to go to the bathroom NOW! When Ryan goes to the bathroom, no matter where we are, he has to strip down. And I mean down - no shirt, shoes, even socks come off. He was taking forever, so I told him to just yell for me when he was done. So, he was in the bathroom singing and yelling and then he threw the door open and came out. "I am done!" He was still (naked). The EZ Lube guy was a little taken back by then. Then, I had to redress him one handed while the screaming Luke tried to wiggle free from my arms. Once dressed, Ryan went to play outside. I could see him, but before I knew it, he has somehow toppled the ash tray... thus the comment " how do you do it?" I just said " I really love them a lot".
Which is true and which is why nothing is ever too bad with these crazy boys!
| Lukie on the move |
| Ryan's drawing... I was so proud of him. It kinda looks like something! Any guesses as to what it is? Clue: it has 4 legs. |
7 comments:
It kind of looks like Piglet. Is it a pig? Are you guys coming to my party Saturday night?
Oh boy- I can TOTALLY relate to your day. 2 little boys is a wild adventure but so full of fun and love!
I loved this story... sounds alot like my days! It's even more funny reading about someone else going through it! You are such a great mom, I love how you love it all, even the craziness!
I loved that story. The other day I had our 3 kids plus two adorable cousins at the Children's Museum, and I got a nosebleed and they started running in different directions and someone always had to use the bathroom and I thought, whew! But at least no one was naked. :)
All of your family pictures are so adorable. You are such a great mommy!:)
Just another day in paradise - right? Seriously - next time you need to do a tedious errand like that, the boys can play at my house :)
So fun! It looks like piglet to me. I love how you responded to his "how do you do it" comment! So great! It IS great to be a mom!
Post a Comment