Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ryan

When I think about Ryan, I get an instant grin on my face. He is just a burst a sunshine and happiness.
Or should I say tornado?
He says hi to everyone he sees. He gets that from his dad. The other day we were on a walk. He always rides his motorcycle ( thanks Belnaps!). We came up on a house where a guy was talking on his phone. Of course Ryan slows down and waves hello. The man got off his phone and said " that is the most adorable kid I have ever seen".
I couldn't agree more. Holding the elephant mask we made when we learned about the letter E. Craftiness has never been my stong suit. Luckily he doesn't mind!

Ryan hates haircuts. I told him he had to get his haircut or wear a bow like a girl because his hair was so long. He chose the bow.
He has loved having dad around ( Brett has 9 weeks of paterniy leave. We are all spoiled!). This is getting ready to watch a world cup game. He wanted to match dad. Sidenote - Brett thinks we should have our next child during the next world cup so he can watch all the games again. I am glad the world cup is every 4 years!
I feel so lucky to be Ryan's mom.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I hate to say it, but that picture of Ryan with the bow was really cute. I think you guys would make adorable little girls...maybe next time?

Zach and Linds said...

He IS so cute! How fun that Brett gets to be home! That is great! I think your elephant is so cute and a great idea!

Quinn Family said...

He is adorable, even beautiful I would have to say :) and I love that elephant, he doesn't know how good it is or not, but I bet he had fun with it. Glad your enjoying your 9 weeks

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

You have two ADORABLE little guys. And I like the bow too!;-)