Monday, September 21, 2009

Cause and Effect

Can you guess what these pictures are.... It is our NEW HOUSE! New to us, that is! As you can see we are busy ripping it apart. That picture the kitchen was taken right before we took all of that out! Once we put everything back it, we will post beautiful pictures so you can stop feeling bad for us that our new house looks like a dump. We are really excited about having a little ( literally ) home of our own!

As we are waiting for everything to be finished, we are staying at my parent's house. It has been so nice to have a place to stay that is not under constuction. However, it has thrown Ryan for a loop. He was SUCH a great sleep befire we came here. He was in bed with no fuss at 7 everynight. But now we are at Grammy and Grandpa's fun house with tv and big boy beds and tons of attention. Sleep is not on the priority list. One night last week, I spent 3 hours trying to get this kid in bed. I used all of the tricks; laying next to him, the super-nanny put back in bed tactic, I even put a child-proof knob on his door. But he got that right off. What a kid.



Whie we are looking forward to moving into our new place, I am so not looking forward to breaking these horrible sleep habits! Although it will be nice to have 7:00 bedtime again!

7 comments:

Quinn Family said...

can't wait to see the finished product...so exciting!

Kimberly said...

Yeah! How exciting to have a place of your OWN :)

Millicent said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see this place in person!!! I'll be in CA in December and am inviting myself over. :) xoms

Zach and Linds said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see more pics of your house!

Alisha said...

How exciting--your first home! I'm sure it can't be smaller than your NYC apartment :). Good luck with all the renovations, can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I didn't know you two got a house! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. That is AMAZING!

Boyd said...

Lisa,
I am so excited for you guys! That is so cool that you have your own place now. Can't wait to see it! Are you staying at the Kirklands right now, off of Etiwanda where we did our swim lessons or out in LaVerne?? If so, come stop by and visit us!